Baixar X (https://www.baixarx.com/) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), Baixar X has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement.
Notification of Alleged Infringement (Copyright Complaints)
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on Baixar X in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by submitting a written communication containing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work: A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon.
- Identification of the infringing material: A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site, preferably with specific URLs.
- Contact Information: Your address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which you may be contacted.
- Statement of Ownership: A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Statement of Accuracy: A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Physical or Electronic Signature: Your or your authorized agent’s physical or electronic signature.
Please send the written communication to our designated agent at the following address:
[Provide Designated Agent’s Contact Information Here]
Procedure for Handling Complaints
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, Baixar X will promptly:
- Remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content.
- Notify the content provider, member, or user that we have removed or disabled access to the content.
- Repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and Baixar X will terminate such content provider’s, member’s, or user’s access to the service.
If you believe that the content that was removed or to which access was disabled is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, its agent, or pursuant to the law to post and use the material, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to our designated agent:
- Your Physical or Electronic Signature;
- Identification of the Content: Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- Statement Under Penalty of Perjury: A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the content.
- Your Contact Information: Your address, telephone number, and email address.
Modifications to DMCA Policy
Baixar X reserves the right to modify this DMCA policy at any time. Please periodically review this page to ensure familiarity with the most current version.
For any questions regarding our DMCA policy, please contact us.